[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Servlet Authentication without j_securitycheck

kimbaltrue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 08:03:43 EST 2006

I have a servlet that receives a non-SOAP XML message with authentication information in the message, and I need to establish a temporary security context to call a secured EJB.

What is the best method for doing this? The client is not able to call j_securitycheck.

Currently I'm creating a LoginContext, getting the Subject and invoking the EJB through a Subject.doAs call. So far I haven't been able to get this to work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987879#3987879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987879