[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss portal Passwords are encrypted. -- How do i decrypt

bmcgovern do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 10:08:26 EST 2006

I have a jaas login module.  Its DatabaseLoginModule thats authenticating not only my portal but also some supporting webapps.

Works like a charm.  Problem is, im using the jboss portal database for my userbase and role management.  Those passwords are encrypted.  I have to supply the encrypted password in my login field for it to work.  Is there a way I can make JAAS decrypt it on the fly.  OR is there a flag that I can set in jboss portal to turn off decryption?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987906#3987906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987906