[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - What's your prefered deployment strategy when developing?

dilator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 11:22:56 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm really getting in to Seam now, great stuff, but what does everyone do in terms of deployment on JBoss when developing?  At the moment I'm doing the usual build .ear and stick it in the /deploy directory.  Whilst I don't mind redeploying when I've made changes to my EJBs etc, it would be nice if I could alter HTML bits and get to see them straight away.

I remember reading this was possible, and have experimented with adding a file URL in the DeploymentScanner config, but it seems like once the remote directory is deployed it gets copied in to /deploy/tmp/ anyway so a modification to a file wouldn't be recognised anyway?

Any thoughts most welcome

Cheers -Ben

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987928#3987928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987928