[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JSF Basic Tutorial gives an error.

Gary Marsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 14:44:46 EST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to run the JSF Basic Tutorial (By Raghu Srinivasan, Oracle Corporation. May 24, 2006) that I found in the JBoss IDE for Eclipse help file.  Everything worked and looked good until I got to the part where you are suppose to run the login.jsp on the Tomcat server.  When I attempt to run the  login.jsp file I got a error dialog that states "The selection is not in a valid module."  I don't understand the meaning of the error message.  The project is identical to the one in the tutorial and the login.jsp file is located in the WebContent folder.  Has anyone executed this tutorial recently within the JBoss IDE?

Any help is appreciated.

Gary

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987981#3987981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987981