[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: CR1: jndi-pattern not recognized, conversation start npe

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 22:48:02 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : The seam init component doesn't recognize the jndi pattern when I switch to the new namespace notation

I really don't understand this, since it is working in the example apps.

anonymous wrote : Either it's throwing it randomly only for a few components or Seam is initializing the components in a different order for each deploy.

Sure. There is no welldefined ordering.

anonymous wrote : Furthermore my buttos aren't shown as buttons anymore, they are text links now...

ack, mybad, I forgot to post a migration guide. You should now use s:button instead of linkStyle="button".

anonymous wrote : And last but not least, my conversation start action results in a NPE.

I notice that you have an exception from line 202 of ConversationInterceptor.beginNavigation(). But line 202 of that class is not in the beginNavigation() method. So it looks like you have an older Seam jar floating around. Get rid of it, and try again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988037#3988037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988037