[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Stored Procedure call from a EJB 3.0 Stateless bean

smithanaik14 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 22 23:58:14 EST 2006

I am trying to execute a stored procedure using the ibatis framework.
The invocation of the procedure is within a stateless bean.

A procedure with a "only select statements" work fine.

However, if a proecdure has an update statement, then there appears to be a deadlock. When this happens, I am not able to manually update the table as well. I get a lock wait timeout error.

My database is Mysql 5.x version.

Any insights into this problem would be appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988050#3988050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988050