[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: disable connection pool

gedel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 04:59:54 EST 2006

Hello vickyk
thanks for response

I configure LocalTxDataSource in my jboss-beans.xml

      org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
      jdbc:hsqldb:file:test-output/staging

My test accesses to  Datatasource through JNDI:
datasource = (DataSource) new InitialContext().lookup(jdbcUrl);

and then to connection warper:
connection = datasource.getConnection();

connection instanceof WrappedConnection

and when I close it by
connection.close()

WrappedConnection puts real JDBC connection to the connection pool.
But I need to close JDBC connection!!!

How i can to do this? or How I can disable the connection pooling in jboss-beans.xml? or In which forum I should post this question?

thanks again

connection.close();

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988102#3988102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988102