[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Challenge: Simple Example Adding Records With Lookup Dro

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 08:56:45 EST 2006

Ah. OK. I didn't set this value in persistence.xml.
What does this property do? I try to explain it for my own: In persistence.xml I'm setting up how to connect the database. Whit the property you mentioned I give it a JNDI name?!? And this JNDI name is the value that is needed by the SelectItemsConfig. Right?

BTW: I just use the annotation @PersistenceContext(name="aresDatabase") to inject the EntityManager in each component that needs the EntityManager. I saw some guys using only the @In annotation. Why does it work for them? Does it have to do with the org.jboss.seam.core.ManagedPersistenceContext property in components.xml?

Where do I find more to read on this topic?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988174#3988174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988174