[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JaasAuthenticationProvider in Seam 1.1

cavani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 10:51:36 EST 2006

I do any authentication/authorization on login method of an Seam Component loginAction (beside JAAS module), then, the error control and other user related context is load that place... JSP is just used to confirm user authentication through JAAS (JAAS and loginAction use the same database then no rush)....

Like I sad, this is dirty but cheap.... almost no Java code (5 lines for redirect to JSP) and using AS security features... I hope improve this easily when Seam Security Framework will be available.

Just my two cents...

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988210#3988210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988210