[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Usage of single quotes in Namespace declarations

reinerka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 11:09:45 EST 2006

Hi there,

after digging around for a long while I think I've come to the point where I might have found the interoperability issue that we've experienced using the JBossWS service.

In the SOAP messages JBossWS uses single quotes for namespace declarations, which is perfectly fine according to the SOAP and XML specifications, however multiple client systems that connect to our server do not understand the single quotes and can only parse correctly when using double quotes.

Please understand that this isn't a bug per se, but an interoperability issue that causes a major headache for us as we don't have influence on the service subscribers on our end.

Is there a way to change the default behaviour to double quotes?

Thank you,
Reiner

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988218#3988218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988218