[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JSF Portlet Component Tag Libraries

bdaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 11:19:52 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : Is there a list of JSF component tag libraries that will work within the JBoss portlet framework and possibly examples on configuration? Trinidad would be ideal, and would enable me to create richer portlets.

I'm not aware of any. It's rather question for those JSF communities how do they support jsr168 than to the portal... There is MyFacesPortlet but tomahawk has issues as you know. Integration of ICEFaces is partial from what I heard. The good thing is that there is JSR 301 on the way and it should address this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988224#3988224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988224