[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Forcing redirection to a specific page with j_security_check

lduperval do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 23 11:23:26 EST 2006

Hi,

We are using form-based authentication with our application. Credential information is stored in a database and everything works fine.

My problem is that whenever a user is presented with a login page, I want to redirect him/her to a specific page (a Struts action, actually) after a successful login.

What currently happens is that if a user is on page B and her session times out, but then clicks on a link to access page C, the login page is shown.

After the login page has been shown, and successful login information has been provided, the user is then directed to page C. This causes problems in our application.

I need to force the redirection to go to page A, under all circumstances. How can I configure this?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988226#3988226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988226