[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to call a Beehive page flow controller from a JBoss Port

simplex-software do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 04:07:43 EST 2006

While Beehive webapps work properly in JBoss , I'm experiencing problems while trying to use Beehive page flow controllers in JBoss Portal based portlets. The Beehive documentation states that a page flow controller URL is something like http://:///Controller.jpf but using it in a portlet, as for example, getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher("http://localhost:8080/netui-tutorial/myFlow/Controller.jpf"), doesn't work, raising NPEs. BEA's WebLogic Portal uses Beehive page flows controllers in portlets through netuix tags in portlet.xml. Does the equivalent exist in JBoss Portal or how may I get Beehive apps running in thie environment ?
Many thanks in advance.
Nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988355#3988355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988355