[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Beta2 -> CR1 problem: Cannot get value for expression '#{org

roeber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 04:22:27 EST 2006

Hi,

after switching to CR1 Seam jars I am getting the following exception when I logout (Seam.invalidateSession()) :

javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{org$jboss$seam$core$facesMessages}'
	at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.Ejb3TxPolicy.handleExceptionInOurTx(Ejb3TxPolicy.java:69)
Caused by: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{org$jboss$seam$core$facesMessages}'
	at org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:402)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No conversation context active
	at org.jboss.seam.ScopeType.getContext(ScopeType.java:111)
... 158 more

The message 'No conversation context active' seams to be correct because at this point there is no (explicit) conversation active.

Switching back to Beta2 and the error disappears.

Any ideas what I have to change?

--
Axel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988358#3988358