[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Deploying an ejb-jar in jboss eclipse ide

ge0ffrey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 08:53:27 EST 2006

I have installed a jboss 4.0.5 with the ejb3 profile.

I have create a little poc project as "a new ejb3 project":
/src
 /mypackage/MyWebService.java
 /META-INF/ejb-jar.xml

MyWebService.java uses @WebService and @WebMethod etc.
If I jar it manually and drop it in the deploy dir, it works.
However I can't figure out how to deploy it (jarred or exploded) from Jboss Eclipse ide.

I've tried several versions of the IDE, including the latest 1.x and the 2.0.0-beta2. I did manage to get the server running from inside Eclipse, but when I try "run on application server" it says no project found that can be run on application server.

What version of jboss eclipse ide should I use?
How do I enable my ejb3 project to be deployable on my jboss?

Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988408#3988408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988408