[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Slow performance of queries and POJO mapping

markvl2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 09:14:03 EST 2006

Following your suggestion, I tried setting FlushModeType to COMMIT (the only other value supported with EJB3) as follows, but the query is as slow as before.

  | 	public List< TestData > select( int accountId, Timestamp timeScheduled ) {
  | 		Query query = em.createNativeQuery( "select * from test_data where account_id = ? and time_scheduled > ?", TestData.class ).setParameter( 1, accountId ).setParameter( 2, timeScheduled );
  | 		query.setFlushMode( FlushModeType.COMMIT );
  | 		List< TestData > rows = query.getResultList();
  | 		return rows;
  | 	}

If there was some unexpected flushing going on, wouldn't there be additional calls to the DB server?  I have hibernate.show_sql=true and from the logs there are no other queries being executed other than the above select statement.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988411#3988411

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988411