[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using seam-gen with JBoss IDE (Eclipse), where are all t

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 24 15:09:03 EST 2006

Yes my src folder was correctly recoginzed. The problem was that I always disable the "Build Automatically" on eclipse for its better performance and. Then, when I manually issue a "build project" command from the menu, the build.xml in the seam-gen generated file would simply short circuit the compilation of the java files, and it even didn't signal me that some automatic compilation was assumed.....Maybe it is that my eclipse was a bit odd, since it is still a beta production (JBoss IDE for Eclipse 2.0.0 beta 2).

I also changed the nowarn="on" to nowarn="off".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988469#3988469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988469