[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - general question

ahmed maaloul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 25 06:04:20 EST 2006

Hello, I am a new JBoss Portal user, For that, I am tryin to know more about these product. So Here are my question:
1-Does JBoss Portal  offers 2 type of pages open windows and contecnt page?
2-Can we design(custom) the graphic chart of the portal?
3-Can we define and visualize the organigram of the Portal users?
4-Does JBoss Portal  offers the webmail funtionnality?
5-Does JBoss Portal  offers a page which contains the portal plan?
6-Are Netscape Navigator 4.7 compatible with JBoss Portal fuctionnalities?
7-Does JBoss Portal offers accesibility facilites for handicaped persons?
8-Does JBoss Portal  manage content archieving?
9-Does JBoss Portal  offers a workflow engine to design business process?
10- What's the business process related to the publication of content?
11-Does JBoss Portal  offers statistics related to the use and traffic of the portal (intranet/extranet)?
12-Can we made a thematic folder?
13-Does JBoss Portal  offers the fuction on the media release?
14-Does JBoss Portal  offers the fuction on thenews letter?
15-Does JBoss Portal  offers the fuction on anounces?
16-Does JBoss Portal  offers the fuction on the sondage?
17-Does JBoss Portal  offers the fuction on the calendar?
18-Does JBoss Portal  offers the fuction on the agednda?
Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988528#3988528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988528