[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Shutting down JBOSS

kipper3d do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 26 14:36:48 EST 2006

Hello,

I've gotten several instances running on one server using:
$JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.sh -c jb-user1 > /dev/null 2> /dev/null &
$JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.sh -c jb-user2 > /dev/null 2> /dev/null &
$JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.sh -c jb-user3 > /dev/null 2> /dev/null &

Commands are performed by the respective unix user.

My question is how do you shutdown from the users perspective?

$JBOSS_HOME/bin/shutdown.sh -s jb-user1  doesn't work.

(i know it can be done from the jvm-console - but I need the shell equivalent so that I can create startup/shutdown scripts for each user)

Thanks Much!

-John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988668#3988668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988668