[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Shutting down JBOSS

kipper3d do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 26 16:00:38 EST 2006

Are you referring to this port number: 1400?

Heres snippet for jb-user3 in the service-binding.xml file:
<service-config name="jboss:service=HAJNDI"
         delegateClass="org.jboss.services.binding.AttributeMappingDelegate">
         <delegate-config portName="Port" hostName="BindAddress">
            1401
         </delegate-config>

      </service-config>

Says it couldnt connect - so I have opened 1400 from the firewall - but still did not work.

I'm gonna have to revisit this issue later - I appreciate your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988679#3988679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988679