[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Accessing UserModule with MyFaces

djmacpac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 05:52:26 EST 2006

OK, i did it. I access the UserModule on this way:

  | PortletSession session = (PortletSession)FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getSession(true);
  | UserModule userModule = (UserModule) session.getPortletContext().getAttribute("UserModule");
  | int user_no = userModule.getUserCount();

Wokrs fine and prints out the UserCount.
I had to add a configured jboss-portlet.xml to the app-war... :-/

But now i have another Problem:
How can I access the actual userID oder userRole???

  | PortletRequest request = (PortletRequest)FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequest();
  | request.getparameters().getparameter("userid");

does not work, and when i use JBossRenderRequest there will be an ClassCastException...

any Ideas?
PLZ HELP

greetings Marc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988798#3988798