[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Jboss WS configuration on JBoss 4.0.5 - Security exception

satya1978 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 06:50:37 EST 2006

I tried to configure Jboss WS on JBoss 4.0.5 AS.  I have simplly unzipped the JBoss 4.0.5 AS.

I completed the configuration. While I tried to access "http://localhost:8080/jbossws/"  and tried to view the webservices list, It has flagged me the following exception.  I think some security configurations have to be done.  Please help me how to come out of this exception.

Exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet ContextServlet threw exception
	org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:175)

root cause
org.jboss.kernel.spi.registry.KernelRegistryEntryNotFoundException: Entry not found with name: ServiceEndpointManager
	org.jboss.kernel.plugins.registry.AbstractKernelRegistry.getEntry(AbstractKernelRegistry.java:99)

Thanks,
Satyanarayana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988815#3988815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988815