[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Trouble with jboss

Ya2n do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 09:30:02 EST 2006

Hi all,

First of all, sorry if i'm not posting in the right place.

I've got some problems with my jboss application servers (v3.0.4 on a Windows 2K3), it crashes from time to time with no error on event log or in server log.

I've tried to find the common point between all the crash, the only thing i found is a call of "reportPrinter" :

2006-11-27 09:07:48,802 INFO  [STDOUT] reportPrinter etc......

The problem is i don't know jboss at all, i didn't develop this app (and i never develop apps), and i'm quite lost.

Does anyone know a way to tune jboss to make him throw some usefull error when it crashes ? Or maybe anyone has already seen this before ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988877#3988877

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988877