[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Help on MessagingXAException

busawreck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 11:55:45 EST 2006

Here comes what my code looks like, kind of anyway, exception handling omitted. I've run the same test setup 4 more times, but I only got the error once more.

@Stateless
public SenderBean implements Sender {

	Connection con = null;

	public void send(Serializable obj, String destination) {
		Session session = con.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
		Destination destination = (Destination) ctx.lookup(destination);
		MessageProducer producer = session.createProducer(destination);
		ObjectMessage objMsg = session.createObjectMessage(obj);
		producer.send(objMsg);
		session.close();
	}

	@Postconstruct
	public void init() {
		ConnectionFactory tcf = (ConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("java:/JmsXA");
		con = tcf.createConnection();
	}

	@PreDestroy
	public void destroy() {