[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - how to use with EJB3Standalone container inside eclipse for

kagey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 16:26:21 EST 2006

hey all,

I can get my treecache-service.xml file to properly deploy in jboss, but how do i get the same mbean to load with the EBJ3Standalone container. I would like to do this to get it working smoothly with my junit tests. the xml file is not deployed automatically if it is in the classpath, and calling EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.deployXmlResource("treecache-service.xml"); produces the error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: file:treecache-service.xml at 5,43
Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: No cursor for mbean

Any idea how i can get this to work?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989062#3989062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989062