[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss 4.0.4GA don't support java 5.0 new features(generi

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 17:44:00 EST 2006

Is it possible to configure the compilerSourceVM via an application-specific deployment descriptor (something like WEB-INF/tomcat.xml or WEB-INF/jboss.xml? ) rather than the global jboss configuration?  I'd like to bundle this setting into my WAR to reduce the workload on the downstream sysadmins who install it.  Ideally, this would be in a jboss-specific xml file so that I can bundle jboss config into the WAR without tying the WAR to be JBoss specific.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989102#3989102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989102