[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JEMS Installer 1.2.0.CR1: Errors when starting JBoss

cjindahouse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 18:41:46 EST 2006

>From looking at my logs, it appeared that the EJB3Deployer was just not working. So I had a look through the config files for something related to the EJB3Deployer.
I found one reference to the EJB3Deployer within my fresh jboss installation. The following code was commented out in ./server/default/deploy/jbossws14.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
By uncommenting it,  the EJB3Deployer picked up the EJBs in my EAR and I was able to deploy the EJB3 module and view the EJB3's in the JMX console.  Please note this code was commented out as part of the installer for ejb3 support.

  |    <mbean name="jboss.ws:service=DeployerInterceptorEJB3" code="org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss.DeployerInterceptorEJB3">
  |       <depends-list optional-attribute-name="Interceptables">
  |          <depends-list-element>jboss.ejb3:service=EJB3Deployer</depends-list-element>
  |       </depends-list>
  |    </mbean>

Is this supposed to have been commented out?

However, the next issue is that I'm not able to lookup my EJB3 beans from the web app within the EAR using local interfaces.

Possibly another configuration issue?

Thanks for your quick responses.
Cheers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989115#3989115