[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Durable topic: Configure clientID/subscriptionName of MDB at

iguane18 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 06:11:33 EST 2006

Hi everyBody,

I would like to configure a durable topic listened by a MDB. But I would not like to have the name of the clientID/subcriptionName set (hardcoded) in the ejb-jar.xml.

Because I would like to be able to have several different MDB on different servers to listen to that particular topic. If I hardcode  a clientID that will not be unique for the topic so I do not think it will work.

I thought about something like
             <activation-config-property-name>subscriptionName</activation-config-property-name>
<activation-config-property-value>${my.parameter}</activation-config-property-value>

But I do not think it works! May be I did smthing wrong?

Do you have any idea how to do that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989225#3989225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989225