[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Error when using ajax and facelets

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 07:31:32 EST 2006

Since there is <fileset id="ejb3.lib" dir="lib">
  |         <include name="jboss-seam.jar" />
  |     </fileset> in the <!--- EJB3 ---> section in your build.xml, I suppose there would be something like  <module>
  | 		<java>jboss-seam.jar</java>
  | 	</module>
in the application.xml. Now the question is: Is the jboss-seam.jar found by your application server when the application was deployed? If not, try to add the code list above to your application.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989245#3989245

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989245