[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - UDP pot error

robz81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 08:16:55 EST 2006

I am running jboss 4.0.2 and it is bring up these errors. Does any body have an idea where I should start looking to resolve them. I'm running it on Fedora 6.
Cheers

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss.cache:service=TomcatClusteringCache
  State: FAILED
  Reason: ChannelException: java.lang.Exception: exception caused by UDP.start(): java.lang.Exception: UDP.createSockets(): cannot list on any port in range
0-1
  I Depend On:
    jboss:service=Naming
    jboss:service=TransactionManager
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.web:service=WebServer

ObjectName: jboss:service=DefaultPartition
  State: FAILED
  Reason: ChannelException: java.lang.Exception: exception caused by UDP.start(): java.lang.Exception: UDP.createSockets(): cannot list on any port in range
0-1
  Depends On Me:
    jboss:service=HASessionState
    jboss:service=HAJNDI
    jboss.cache:service=InvalidationBridge,type=JavaGroups
    jboss.ha:service=HASingletonDeployer
    jboss:service=FarmMember,partition=DefaultPartition

ObjectName: jboss:service=CorbaTransaction
  State: FAILED
  Reason: java.lang.Exception: Cannot bind transaction factory in CORBA naming service:
org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:   vmcid: 0x0  minor code: 0 completed: Maybe
  I Depend On:
    jboss:service=TransactionManager
    jboss:service=CorbaORB
    jboss:service=CorbaNaming