[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Preferred method for JBoss shutdown

jmillet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 10:00:29 EST 2006

Hello all,

I'm an entry level developer working on a project that uses JBoss version 3.2.2.  I was wondering what is the preferred method of shutting down JBoss under UNIX.  I have looked at the shutdown.sh script that comes with the software, but unfourtunately I'm unable to use it.  It requires that JBoss be able to use a network port that I do not have access to.  In light of this, what would be reccommended.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989345#3989345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989345