[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Facelets does not submit

zzzz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 18:11:17 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

Did you ever figure this out (or hazard a guess)?  From you last post, I guess you didn't...

Anyway, I'm having similar problems (I moved from Tiles to Facelets and I now am encountering this issue) - the h:messages tag doesn't show any errors and look at the phase listener tracker that I have, all phases are hit with no exceptions thrown (at least in the log and while setting breakpoints on ConverterException and ValidatorException)..

Is there another way I can debug this?  Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989512#3989512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989512