[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Best Practice for Handling Redirect After Login

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 19:33:14 EST 2006

I'm not sure whether I really understand your "We provide to sites outside of our domain a URL to our SEAM application".

But I know there are surely possibilities to take the user directly back to a particular page after login. I implemented it with pageflow in jpdl and it works like charm. The login is a stateless session bean. All the buttons/links on the login page trigger actions described in the pageflow descriptor.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989524#3989524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989524