[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multi Managed Persistence Context Problem

cavani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 20:56:45 EST 2006

Thanks again! it works!

And, yes! I am using JBoss 4.0.5/EJB3 R9 (Hibernate on base).

I am not conviced that this is HEM bug. By specs, an entity bean may be any POJO (including XML-only mapped one) that can be associated with a certain Persistence Unit. This way, "contains" should not evaluate any Object (instance) that is not in it own configuration (mapping).

Of cource, annotated pojos is very simple to test for entity nature but there is many other ways to define that it is an entity on any other persistence unit.

I think this is a lake of good statement of spec. I think the exception should be "IllegalArgumentException - if not an entity for this persistence unit" or something like that.

Do you think this is resoneable?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989546#3989546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989546