[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - process image display layout error? (from webapp tag)

dslevine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 22:40:10 EST 2006

The XML process that I created by hand and then laid out using the GPD editor is showing up strangely.

screengrab: [img]http://allnicepeople.com/dan/images/jbpmWorkflowImageLayoutError.jpg[/img]

I'm guessing this has to do with the gpd.xml that I also created by hand, but I'm not sure where to begin.  This is on a prototype workflow project so its not a priority to fix, but i'd like to understand where things are going wrong.  has anyone experienced similar problems who can suggest where I should look?

Thanks!  I'll post a solution back here if I figure it out.

dan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989563#3989563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989563