[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss 5.0.0 beta 1 and web-console

stvasan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 02:44:36 EST 2006

"MichaelMuo" wrote : Thanks visolvejboss,

  | That was the first issue, but fixing some of the JRE & CLASSPATH issues did not resolve a problem. Finally, I added in applet.jsp some required jars and get rid of this problem.

Hi MichaelMuo,

I'm using 4.0.5 GA version.  I'm getting the same problem of Applet not showing up in the left pane.  But, other non-Jboss Applets are working fine in my PC.  You told something about Java Plug-in.  From where can I get that and what version?

Please help...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989582#3989582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989582