[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Strange results with twiddle.sh when Jboss is down

bcosnefroy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 03:36:47 EST 2006

Hi,

Thanks Dimitris for your answer.
I've search for the option but I can't find it.

As you told me, in the org.jboss.console.twiddle.Twiddle.java, I can see:

Properties props = new Properties(System.getProperties());
props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, serverURL);
ctx = new InitialContext(props);

So It seems that I can set a system Property for the InitialContext.

I've searched for an option to disable multicast in javax.naming.InitialContext but I was not able to find it.

Does anyone know which property I have to set?

Thanks,
Bruno Cosnefroy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989588#3989588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989588