[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Error with SeamGen

stealth_nsk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 04:49:44 EST 2006

Yes, found a lot of them, but this obe seems to be a root:

ObjectName: persistence.units:ear=seam_test.ear,unitName=seam_test
  |   State: FAILED
  |   Reason: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Wrong column type: fields, expected: bytea
  |   I Depend On:
  |     jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=seam_testDatasource

Probably it's due to using postgresql. I'll do some checks, but looks like hibernate can't work with some postgres datatypes and seam_gen doesn't inform about it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989609#3989609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989609