[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws1.0.x is a preview implementation with support fo

bocio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 05:20:24 EST 2006

"maeste" wrote :
  | IMHO opinion jboss still the best AS on the market. And I mean the best one, not the best open source.
  | I started to use jboss since 2.0 (first production environment 2.4.1) and I read forums and ML since the beginning. I agree with you, a lot of things changed, community is changed (more noise) and jboss' staff become more and more busy.

I 100% agree

"maeste" wrote :
  | Before someone other of the staff will tell you: The only sure way to get immediately feed back is the professional support. The community support is not so responsive, and mainly intend for guys wearing "engineer white coat". :)

I know but here I definitively go OT ;-) Inside my company we have so many websphere installations that we pay ibm just flat-rate. I could install how much websphere as I would. So price is not a problem. Even so up to now my group was able to mantain a little entrenched JBoss Island. Now would be impossible for me to ask for a professional support while we have two ibm guys free of charge all the year inside the company. So my island must be self contained :-)

"maeste" wrote :
  | Next days we have to implement ws clients and I'll keep you post of our result or problem. Well the goal of project is 2nd quarter 07 and I don't exclude to use jbossws 2.0CR

I'll look forward to hear about your tests

Bye

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989626#3989626

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989626