[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JBOSS JMS Messages QUEUE not getting cleared. ???

Byorn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 06:20:36 EST 2006

We are using JBoss4.0.1 with Oracle as our JMS Provider.

JMS is Queue configured, to keep emails.

In our MDB, in the onMessage(), the ftp server is accessed to upload attachment and for sending emails.

When the JMS Queue table increases and gets stuck,
we restart the ftp service.

When this is donet he jms queue tables reduces and all emails are sent.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happending???

simiar issues... : - >
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=67391
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989631#3989631

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989648#3989648