[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: assignment expression

Ahmed Abd-ElHaffiez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 09:11:10 EST 2006

i can't find any documentation concerning this issue. but i think it means some kind of hierarchy..for example u want this task to be assigned to the manager in the HR department and not every body.

so u would specify previous-->group(hr)-->member(manager). i am not sure abt my answer.

I tried to work on simple assignments, example:
      <task name="mystask">
  |          <assignment expression="user(ernie)"></assignment>
  |       </task>
well, it works fine.

but it didn't work for groups assignment. i don't know y it doesn't work when i say
      <task name="mystask">
  |          <assignment expression="group(hr)"></assignment>
  |       </task>
i find that anybody can access the task and not only HR department.

is there any document for the membership assignng in the DB? wt i get is that 3 tables are responsible for this (grupID, userId, membershipID) anythg else i miss?

any one can help me understand wt is the problem abt that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989696#3989696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989696