[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Updating the data model for a distributed cache

jorgemoralespou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 09:41:16 EST 2006

Hi,
I have the following scenario:
I have a distributed cache across 2 nodes. I want to update de data model of the objets stored in this cache, but I can´t stop both nodes to do the update at the same time, so I have to restart first one node, and then the other node.
The problem is, when I restart the first node, with the updated data model, will there be a clash in the data replication (assuming diferent serialUIDs for the objects)?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989708#3989708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989708