[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Query update to make jBpm 3.1.2 work with Hibernate 3.0.5

toniortega do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 11:20:44 EST 2006

Hi to All.

I'm having this problem when initiating jBpm application:

ERRROR : 29 nov 2006 17:14:16,576 ERROR [main] org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl - Error in named query: SchedulerSession.deleteTimersForProcessInstance
org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxError: unexpected token: t near line 3, column 48 [

      delete from org.jbpm.scheduler.exe.Timer t
      where t.processInstance = :processInstance

  ]

I'm trying to use jBpm 3.1.2 with HIbernate 3.0.5. As te quick guide says:

jBPM is distributed with hibernate 3.1 final. But it can also work with 3.0.x.
In that case, you might have to update a few hibernate queries in the
hibernate.queries.hbm.xml configuration file. For more info about customizing
queries, see Section 7.6, ?Customizing queries?

Someone knows what are the EXACTLY changes needed to make jBpm3.1 work with hibernate3.0? I've searched on the forums, and found this:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3933170

but i can't move hibernate's versión because its a client's requeriment.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989760#3989760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989760