[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Preferred method for JBoss shutdown

jmillet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 12:11:09 EST 2006

Thank you for the reply.  CTRL-C work well when running the application in the foreground, however I have had no luck killing the process when it runs as a daemon with kill -s INT %run.sh_pid%.  It seems that the shell script will only respond to kill -9 %run.sh_pid%.  If I do kill the run.sh script with a kill -9, I still have to kill the initial java process that was spawned, or they remain running indefinetly.  Any suggestions on safe killing of JBoss as a daemon?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989777#3989777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989777