[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JBoss/JNDI Lookups Hanging

dbrawler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 13:52:21 EST 2006

update:  Ok, we tried running JBoss with the -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true and that also did not work.  The JBoss server we are running comes with the Adobe LiveCycle product line and is version 3.2.5.  We will be talking with Adobe about their "turnkey" setup and installation of JBoss to see if they've encountered any issues like the ones we're having.

If anyone has any other suggestions, we would appreciate it!

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989796#3989796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989796