[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam remoting not working

crackersoul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 14:24:59 EST 2006

I've cut and pasted the helloAction remoting example from the remoting chapter of seam_reference.pdf for Seam 1.0.1.GA verbatim, but it's not working.

The only change I made was:

@Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)

instead of:

@Scope(SESSION)

for the HelloAction class.

In Firefox, when I click on the Say Hello button, I get the name prompt dialog, and in the debugger, I've verified that the HelloAction.sayHello method is invoked and is passed the name I typed in the JS alert, but my JS sayHelloCallback function is never invoked.

Anybody have any ideas? Like I said, I copied the example verbatim from the ref manual, so it should work.

I'm on Mac OS X, and I'm running in Tomcat 5.5.17 with the JBoss embedded EJB3.0 server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989802#3989802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989802