[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Changing delivery policy

felipeal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 15:40:01 EST 2006

Hi Clebert,

Yes, I agree, this is not a good (neither portable) design, but it's one of the options we are considering for now, mainly for 2 reasons  (given our whole context): it might be the easiest to implement and the one with best performance.

Other options would be to check the domain before the message is sent (so if the throughput to that domain is too high we could return the JMS message to the queue) or to do this kind of sorting before adding the
message to the queue.

Anyway, do you think that's possible?

-- Felipe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989815#3989815