[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: connectionFactoryJndiName config property

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 19:26:55 EST 2006

Ok, excellent ;-)

So, first off go here:

http://www.activemq.org/site/jboss-integration.html

Again, let's take it one step at a time. First, deploy the ActiveMQ RAR file. Rather than bother with setting up an embedded broker which requires modifying the RAR file, let's just deploy it as is. This will set up the broker on port 61616 on localhost.

So, that's step one. I would recommend using the ActiveMQ 4.0.2 RAR. So, grab that guy from ActiveMQ and dump it in your JBoss deploy directory. To make things easier, why don't we start with a 'fresh' copy of JBoss as well just so we are not dealing with files that have been deployed before that you might not want.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989872#3989872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989872