[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Component-driven events scope

cavani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 20:27:51 EST 2006

I realize now that I misundestood the concept of this kind of event.

Originally, my idea was that I should create Components in one conversation context and a raised event just reached this created components that observe it.

But, this doesn't work that way!

Reading the Seam code (this help a lot!!), I realize that any component that observe the same event will be invoked, and created in same conversation when there isn't one.

Any way to raise an event observed by many components, but that afects only sort of created components in same conversation?

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989889#3989889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989889