[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: annotation-introduction + aspect oriented annotations

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 29 21:06:36 EST 2006

"fabiocsilva" wrote : Nothing... :(:(:(

THis is not a proper description of your problem

"fabiocsilva" wrote : I am using JBoss IDE 2.0-Beta2
Do not use the IDE, I have no idea if it would have any bearing on your problem or not, but it has not been maintained for over a year.

"fabiocsilva" wrote : Somebody would have some ready example of annotation-introduction to order for me?
You can find some examples of the
Check out jboss aop http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=BuildingJBossAOPFromSubversion

The regression tests (aop/src/resources/test/regression/jboss-aop.xml) contain some examples of annotation introductions
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/aop/trunk/aop/src/resources/test/regression/jboss-aop.xml
If you can't get annotation introductions to work, try an annotation override instead <annotaton>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989898#3989898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989898